What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. When you go back to the same site the cookie will help the site to remember your browser. Cookies are useful because they allow the website to recognise the user’s computer. Cookies make it possible to browse the net efficiently and to remember your preferences. The cookies that will be sent to your computer during our activity will be subject to processing based on the principles of accuracy, legality and transparency to protect your confidentiality and rights. No personal data is saved in these cookies; the cookies that we use are not attributable to a specific person and therefore not related to you.
This site uses technical cookies in accordance with article 122, paragraph 1, of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.These cookies are of vital importance for our Website to work correctly. Without them you would not be able to browse the site and use some of its functions. We use session cookies (that are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when you close the browser) that are strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (made up of random numbers generated by the server) that are necessary to allow secure and efficient browsing of the site. Essential cookies make it possible to remember the information you supply from page to page of the booking process or allow you to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria to improve the service we want to offer you (like remember the preferred language and the products selected for purchase).
If you wish you can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by modifying the settings on your browser. Below is the procedure to follow depending on the type of browser you use:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard
3. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Options”
4. Then select the “Privacy” icon
5. Go to “History Settings”: and then “Use custom settings”. Deselect “Allow cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
You can find more information on this link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser window and select “Internet Options”
3. Select “Privacy” and move the slider to set your desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies and downwards to allow all)
4. Then click OK
You can find more information on this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” in the “Privacy” section
5. In the “Cookies” section it is possible to deselect cookies and save your preferences
You can find more information on this link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
1. Open Safari
2. Select the “Preferences” option in the tool bar and then select the “Security” panel in the following dialogue box
3. In the “Accept cookies” section it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked by a question mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “View cookies”
You can find more information on this link https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
If you use the browser Opera you can find out more information on how to enable/disable cookies on this link http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
Accepting cookies is not a necessary condition to browse our website. Refusal to do so could compromise some functions on the site.
Data contained in cookies can be revealed to certain subjects in order to comply with legal obligations; it will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
The data controller is Grumeregg Srl, Via Leonardo da Vinci, 2/A, 39100 Bolzano - Alto Adige - Italia.
You can contact the data controller to exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
When you visit our site “third party” cookies will also be stored on your computer for example:
Cookie Analytics, that are installed on your computer by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). These cookies are used to store information that does not personally identify the user and are saved on Google servers. For more information about requesting consent and disclosure please see the general rules from Google that can be viewed on the links http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/
To prevent the use of your personal data by Google analytics please refer to this link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
DoubleClick cookies by “Google” are use to activate functions such as remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Network. For more information and to change this information please see the link www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/opt-out.html
Our site uses Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from various social networks. With the support of these plugins you can for example share content or recommend products. If you interact with plugins and for example choose the “Like” button on Facebook or make a comment the information will be transmitted directly from your browser to the social network where it will be saved. You can find more information related to the purpose and extent of the data collection and the subsequent processing and use of the data by the main social networks on these links:
Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is:
Chalet Grumer Suites&Spa, of Grumeregg srl, who may be contact by the following means:
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, inasfar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at email:
We will be happy to help you.
The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints:
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: email@example.com.