Our special packages for your highlights in South Tyrol
Discover the Chalet Grumer packages and specials in South Tyrol
Welcome to the cosy Chalet Grumer Suites & Spa, your very own luxury chalet in the Dolomites. We extend a warm invitation to come and enjoy our packages and specials in South Tyrol, all with first-class service and pure comfort.
You can also experience true mountain wellness in our chalet’s own spa and wellness area. Immerse yourself in the amazingly wonderful world of the Dolomites. You’ll feel completely at home in our magical ambience. Our packages and specials in South Tyrol offer the opportunity of an unforgettable holiday.
Discover our unique suites with their magnificent views and private spa areas and find out about the many South Tyrol highlights:
- Bubbles and snacks served at the Jacuzzi, when you desire this
- In the evenings, a fine 3-course gourmet menu to choose (includes a 3 course menu for dinner at our partner Lodge "Pippo's Mountain Lodge"; Mondays excluded; 5 minutes drive; beverages excluded)
- Daily hearty breakfast served up until 10.30 am for late risers
- Access to our spa and wellness area "Grumer's Grooming"
- The Ritten Card for free travel on all public transport in South Tyrol, as well as free admission to over 80 museums
- A little surprise gift on your departure day
- Philip's tips for a fantastic tour of taste to discover the most beautiful farms in the area
- Access to our spa, "Grumer's Grooming"
- The Ritten Card for free travel on all public transport in South Tyrol, as well as free admission to more than 80 museums
- Exquisite 3-course gourmet menu every evening (includes a 3 course menu for dinner at our partner Lodge "Pippo's Mountain Lodge"; Mondays excluded; 5 minutes drive; beverages excluded)
- Parking and a parking service upon request
- A special farewell gift
- 7 nights for 2 people in a spacious suite
- Every evening, a 3-course gourmet menu (includes a 3 course menu for dinner at our partner Lodge "Pippo's Mountain Lodge"; Mondays excluded; 5 minutes drive; beverages excluded)
- 7-course gala dinner on New Year's Eve at Pippo's Mountain Lodge
- New Year’s Eve private fireworks display, exclusively for our chalet guests
- Daily breakfast until 10.30 am to cater for late risers
- Access to our spa, with "Grumer's Grooming"
- Wireless Internet throughout the entire chalet
- Parking and a valet parking service on request
- A special little homemade gift upon departure
International cuisine at Pippo's Mountain Lodge& the South Tyrol highlights
The creative cuisine of our chef at out partner restaurant Pippo's Mountain Lodge (5 minutes drive). With delicious dishes, he’ll take you on a culinary journey from South Tyrolean specialities to international dishes in our luxury chalet in South Tyrol. True culinary delights and the finest delicacies await you here with dream panoramic views of the Dolomites.
Wellness in a luxury chalet in the Dolomites
Soak in the pleasant atmosphere of our chalet, nestled between the city, the forests and the mountains. Our spa and wellness area guarantees a first-class selection of wellness facilities and treatments, all in an authentic rustic environment.
This includes an indoor pool with a hydro-flow system and massage jets, a warm solarium, a soothing relaxation room, a refreshing bar area, a small but most excellent gym and a sauna area with a bio-sauna, steam bath, Finnish sauna and revitalising spring made of real Dolomite rock.
All these features await you in our wellness heaven, both inside and outside. Bathe in the heated outdoor hot tub under the South Tyrolean starry skies or soak up the sun on comfortable loungers in our romantic garden.
Activities & sights near to our chalet
The South Tyrolean landscape surrounding our chalet also provides opportunities for pure and deep relaxation. Discover the countryside, immerse yourself in the South Tyrolean environment and enjoy unforgettable holiday experiences to keep close to your heart. Your host and personal concierge, Philip, will be pleased to help you achieve all your holiday plans in South Tyrol, ensuring your stay is effortless and carefree.
South Tyrol highlights taken straight from a story book
You’ll find that our luxury chalet in South Tyrol and the fabulous landscape of the region are straight from a story book. Take a look at our photo gallery to get an insight into your forthcoming holiday home and the wonderful world of South Tyrol.
Perhaps you’ll be interested to know that you can book Chalet Grumer on request for a very special holiday in South Tyrol by privately renting our luxury chalet in the Dolomites for yourself, your family and your friends. This includes exclusive rental for up to 14 people, as well as various packages and specials in South Tyrol.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Chalet Grumer and, both before and after your holiday,
we’re always here to help with things you’re interested in, as well as your questions and requests.
What our guests say ...
"Very nice family week-end"
"We are so happy to be back! Thank you for a wonderful week, great food and perfect hospitality. We were of course missing Mike, but loving little Leo. Hope to see you soon again!"
"Thank you for a delightful stay. We look worward to coming back one day."
"Un lugar maravilloso y una excelente atención. Mil gracias."
"Attended the ECER-Conference in Bolzano. Stayed in Chalet Grumer all week but travelled with the cable car every day. Excellent service here! Thank you."
"See you again in December! Ciao"
"Thank you for such a wonderful stay at Chalet Grumer. We enjoyed every minute of it - from the beutiful suite, to the incredible location, delicious food and wonderful hospitality from Philip & Alexandra! We look forward to comming back soon!"
"Chalet Grumer is super! Merci for everything."
"We enjoyed our holiday at the charming Chalet Grumer. We have done many beautiful excursions in the area, thank you for the tips. We were kindly welcomed, Philip and Alexandra you are the perfect hosts. Finally also our compliments to Walter, the great chef de cuisine.
"Thank you for a perfect get-away with the perfect view! Our little familiy really enjoyed every minute and you made us feel very welcome. Hopefully we will come back next year!"
"We have been to many places in Italy for our honemoon and it is safe to say that Soprabolzano has been our favorite! Of course Chalet Grumer has made it wonderful for us! Everything from the food, to the suites, service and Mike. We will make it tradition to come back soon!"
"This place is wonderful and Alexandra and Philip made it more special."
"I appreciate every support and friendship provided by the Chalet owners. This is a unique place, bring happiness and comfort to my spirit. I absolutely shall be seeing you again in future."
"Dear Alexandra & Philip, thank you lots for your hospitality. It was a wonderful experience in this beautiful area."
"We've had lovely days here and in this lovely area. Wonderful view, calm and deers grassing- and of course Mike!"
"Thank you for everything. We had a wonderful stay!!"
“Thank you so much for your hospitality! The Chalet is great, the view is fantastic and of course Mike is fun to see for us.
You must call us when you are in Miami!”
“We had the most wonderful time here! You have created a very special place in one of the most beautiful corners of the world. You are both perfect hosts. We especially enjoyed our day in and around the Chalet. I feel renewed. Thank you so much! Best in the future!”
“Thank you for a wonderful home away from home. We had a great stay.”
“Philip, Alexandra and Mike, thank you for a wonderful stop on our Italian honeymoon. Chalet Grumer is a special place to stay.”
“The hospitality was as great as the view! Thank you and all the best in the years to come.”
“Thank you very much for a lovely stay. Such a relaxing place with the very best view. Loved it.”